- Classical data structure: Project - Song - Pattern.
- Four main control modes - Transport, Keyboard, Edit pattern, Edit cell.
- Pattern tracks can be configured for notes or drum events.
- Support CC/RPN/NRPN automation controllers for patterns (learn mode available).
- MIDI presets for Bank/Program change and CC/RPN/NRPN controllers (learn mode).
- Recording and editing patterns in real time thru internal controls or external devices.
- Patterns with different length can play together (can set Last step for patterns other than 4/4).
- Changes pattern events (Transposition, Velocity, Duration, Automation) during playback.
- Editing individual events or changes all events in track (possibility to make Swing/Shuffle rhythm).
- Song can contain patterns from current project and patterns from any other projects.
- Advanced set of editing functions - insert, delete, move, scroll a single event, measure or entire track.
- Clipboard to copy and paste tracks, measures and events between patterns and songs.
- Playback in background to real time tweak parameters in other running applications.
- Export complete song or individual patterns to MIDI files (include automation).
- Upload and download complete project files to copy on another iPad or backup.
- Access to files through iTunes or any Web browser in local WiFi network.
- Set of different color schemes of interface.
- Full support of MIDI specification and very accurate timing.
- Support of all external MIDI interfaces based on CoreMIDI (like iRig, MIDI Mobilizer II, StudioConnect, iConnectMIDI, IO dock, Camera Connection Kit).
- Each track can be configured for output to any MIDI channel (or more than one channel) and different devices.
- Creating virtual MIDI port for connect to internal iPad applications (like PPG Wave, SampleTank, iELECTRIBE and many others).
- Synchronization with external device that send MIDI clock.
- Send own MIDI clock to external devices and applications as master device.
- Send transport commands Start/Stop/Continue to (and from) external devices.
- Internal metronome on standard audio output.
- Metronome can start at recording only or at playback and recording.
- Metronome can start immediately or within one or two measures before.
- MIDI console displays all input MIDI messages in convenient form.
- Activity indicator shows channels of incoming MIDI messages.
- Displays external BPM value and status of synchronization.
[ Table of contents ]